Thursday 27 December 2012

Project 2: Polygon Reduction Experiment

Recently I have been experimenting with a lot of After Effects CS5 and completing small montages and motion graphics. I came across this tutorial on the web and It contains information about a deformer experiment called 'Polygon Reduction' in Cinema4D. This enabled me to create an abstract model that I can change and animate professionally.
In the next few weeks I will start to experiment with live action footage and composite this render and hopefully import more into the scene. Stay tuned for more updates!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.
    printing
    graphic design
    Hervey Bay
    Maryborough

    ReplyDelete