Tuesday 26 November 2013

Work

I have been away for a little while after being really busy non-stop and creating tonnes of commission work. I have been working for a digital marketing agency called Meeco London based in North London.

I have been mostly busy designing wordpress integrated websites; as well as many other types of design. For example motion graphics, email marketing design, identity and branding packages, illustration, design for print and a whole lot more.

If you want to check out Meeco London's website you can check it out here: http://bit.ly/1h5eM2p

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.
    printing
    graphic design
    Hervey Bay
    Maryborough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great to hear! If you are interested in getting a new and refreshed look for the new year, contact Meeco London.

    ReplyDelete